New tenants

If you want to view any property simply call one of the Imperial Offices and our staff will be able to book you in for a viewing. If the flat is empty you can even visit the flat the same day, if it is occupied the earliest you can view it is the following day.

To secure the property you will need to pay an agency fee. The agency fee value will depend on the type of property you have opted for, please ask the staff what the agency fee is for the property you are looking to secure.

Congratulations you have secured the property. We now need to get you ready for your contract signing. The sales staff will give you information of what you will need to bring to your contract signing. We expect you to do the contract signing within 7 days of paying your agency fee.

Your contract signing will take place at our Head Office on Richmond Road. The contract signing is when you become legally and financially responsible for the property, from the start date of your contract. You will need monies and references to complete the contract signing but you can sign the contract if you haven’t got everything together in time for the appointment.

A specimen copy of the contract can be found in the ‘Documents’ section of ‘tenant info’. You will also find the references you will need to bring in this section.

Any property that has four bedrooms or more you will be able to pay reduced rent for the summer provided the property is not occupied. This will have to be agreed before your contract signing with the landlord through the agency.

If you are paying reduced rent in the summer you can move your belongings in at any time. We will release the keys for the day and will expect them back by 5.30pm. You will need to leave your ID at the office.

If you are moving in to a shared house and wish to stay for the summer only the person who is looking to move in will have pay the full rent. Those who are not moving in until September can still pay reduced rent.

You can move in from the start date of your contract.

Existing tenants

You can get in touch with the maintenance team in a number of ways:

  • You can call them direct on 029 2023 0033
  • You can email them at
  • You can fill the form in the maintenance section and this will go directly to them
  • If you have a non-emergency maintenance issue it is advisable to contact them via email as this will act as proof you have reported the problem.

There could be a number of reasons why the issue has not been resolved. It is best to contact the maintenance team direct and enquire when they expect the works to be completed. If you are still having problems please contact the Manager at the Head Office.

If you are looking to renew your contract please contact the Head Office and arrange a time to come and sign the new contracts. There will be a fee payable but you will get a 20% discount on the fee you paid last year.

We will presume you are moving out if you have not renewed your contract. We will need to conduct viewings with potential new tenants and will call you to let you know when they are taking place.

Please refer to the complaints section on the website. You will find the complaint process there.

When it is time to move out please ensure you have taken the readings for your gas, electric and water. You will need to call the companies once you have moved out and they will require these readings to close your utility accounts. You will also need to inform Council tax you are moving and ensure there is no balance to be paid. You should clean the flat before you leave in order to avoid unnecessary charges.

Your bond/deposit will be returned to you at the end of the contract. A move out report will be produced and any charges will need to be agreed. You will need to produce your final bills and upon receipt of these your bond will be refunded in 14 days.

Your contract is a fixed term contract and you are legally obliged to honour the contract. However if you want to leave your contract early you can do so provided a replacement tenant is found. We can help with this process and will market the property You can help by marketing the property in student websites or forums.

N.B. We have tried to cover as many points as possible if you do have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Head Office

Latest properties